1. Just because I have good gear does not mean you can be stupid.
Yes, my priest is solidly decked out. No, this doesn’t mean you can do whatever the hell you want. I can keep a tank up through most things a 5 man can dish out, but if the DPS is standing in bad? Uh, no. I’m a high crit, low haste disc priest healer set up for raid tank healing. I am not set up to deal with all 5 of you trying to die at once. Cut it the fuck out.
2. If you insist on running too far ahead of me, running out of range/line of sight, don’t get upset when you die. It’s your own damn fault.
3. My mana bar is not your fucking buffet table. I don’t want to have to run in after a wipe, buff, go OOM, drink, then have to heal you lazy gits and drink again. Half the time we don’t have a mage so I’m using purchased water, so you can purchase some fucking food. My own guildies were doing this to me last night and I wanted to slap them. The only person who can get away with that level of lazy is Cranky Tank. Unless you, too, are fucking your healer, don’t do it! And then you’d better be good, because lazyness plus lousy sex is just fucking terrible.
4. Don’t pull aggro on mobs, then feign/soul shatter/cock ice block next to your healer. I don’t want it, either, you dipshit!
5. Don’t stupidly pull aggro on the waves of trash on the Two Dudes fight in HoR.
‘Cause then you almost die, and I panic and heal you, so they aggro on ME and then I die and we wipe AGAIN and just what the fuck hold on a god damn second will you? Kthx.
BONUS 6. When it says “stop DPS” then you should STOP DPS…because usually, continuing DPS means you’re killing one of your team mates. Seriously WTF? No. Here’s the secret: I CAN heal through stupid some of the time, I just choose not to. Okay? Okay. Don’t make me lose my penance button.