I was tagged-TWICE, none the less-for this lovely shiny award thingy! The Honest Scrap Award! …I think.
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
If you get nominated for this award, there are rules that you must follow:
1. When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
2. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
Ten honest things about me, eh?
- I started playing WoW all by my lonesome, and have been playing longer than my boyfriend by almost a year. It took me that year to hit 60, and him a month. XD
- I’m left handed.
- I firmly believe that acoustic guitars sound waaaay better than electric.
- I am a Celtic-flavored Pagan and have been for…hell, 9 years.
- I’m a Coastie’s daughter.
- I have horrible, horrible luck with orchids.
- I turn 25 in 4 days!
- The above sort of scares me.
- I name my cars after RvB characters/stuff. So far there’s been Puma (94 Ford Escort LX), Caboose (POS 96 Chevy Cavalier), and Junior (96 Pontiac Trans Sport). My friends had, at one point or another, a Chupathingy, a Shelia, and a Lopez.
- *looks around in desperation for inspiration* …I have stuffed penguins on my desk
Well here’s my list o’ seven bloggers. I’ve left off some really awesome bloggers because they were already tagged once or twice. Hell, some of these might have been tagged an I missed it. Oh well. Go bask in their awesome, anyway.
- We <3 teh Jez. Go <3teh Jez too.
- Space goats make you win.
- This one is a cool moocow. Tank, moocow, tank!
- Everything I know about droods I can fit in a thimble, and mine is kind of abandoned at 48, but clearly something compels me to read this blog.
- And…hells bells! Most everyone else I know has been poked. D:
- EDITED: Yeah, guys, go poke this fellow over here. :D