- Ignis trash will have a conference beforehand and pick one person to slaughter repeatedly. It WILL be a healer. Both fire tornados WILL chase you, WILL pin you agaisnt the wall/in a corner and kill you, or WILL throw you into adds. Sometimes, they will do both in the course of trash clearing even with reduced trash (as they did last night. To me. Of course).
- Ignis will put the one person capable of shattering his adds in his vibrating crotch pot 2-3 times in a row so that you have multiple adds up.
- When he’s not doing that, he puts a healer in the pot while simulatiously causing as much damage to the raid as is possible. The OT/shatter DPS will die or nearly die at this time.
- XT will put a light bomb on the priest just before a Tantrum, rendering PoH mildly useless.
- XT willl repeatedly put gravity bomb/light bomb on THE most inattentive melee DPS in the raid.
- A mushroom will not spawn anywhere near your healers.
- Kologarn will focus his eyebeams on your MT healer more so than anyone else.
- Several people, or at least your healers, will be feared into the Crazy Cat Lady’s void zones.
Highlights from BoO’s Ulduar last night:
2 10s were scheduled. We beat 9 people into going and pugged a healer. Sigh.
Best AFK of the night: “brb, my son shit on me”
Our pally tank was drunk. Our warrior tank started drinking. I wondered when Johnny Walker became a required raid addon and…sat there with my Amaretto Sour. It has just been one of those weeks, guys.
We only wiped in Ignis. Fuck you, Ignis. Monday will start with Iron Council and Crazy Cat Lady, presuming everyone’s not off doing goodness-knows-what.