Random conversation with Josh in Target:
“So, I was talking with Steve at work, and he was wondering if you would go holy again.”
“Fuck no! Has he forgotten that I hated it?”
“I don’t think so.”
“Ha! Ha! Hahahahahaha! Besides, the crack elves would see. No.”
But on to that pattern thing I mentioned in the title. BoO has one when it comes to boss progression. I find it funny, myself.
1) Meet new boss. HI NEW BOSS.
2) Wipe. And wipe and wipe and wipe.
3) Make MASSIVE PROGRESS! OMG, we could kill him tonight!
4) On the very next attempt, someone will flub something stupid early on and we wipe quick.
5) Shit goes downhill from there and the raid is called.
Then, the NEXT TIME we walk in there:
1) Hi boss, LOLOLOLOL HERE’S YOUR BALLS BACK WE TAKE LOOT NOW KTHX.
There may be one wipe in there if we shifted too many new people in, but generally, after a day or so off we come back like a fucking freight train. I’ve seen it happen more than once, the most notable case being Freya. She stonewalled us and then a couple of WEEKS later when we finally got back to her, we one shot her. Bwuh?
Obviously I’ll be posting a Mimiron victory shot after tonight’s raid, yes? Assuming Atropus remembers that tank +mine = bad…