Brief Tanky Ramblings
Normal ToC decided to like me and cough up my tanking trinket. Woo! …now to run it some more for the DPS trinket. Pffft. And then some more to get said trinket for ME, because Josh wants said trinket as well on his DK.
Thankfully I had enough defense to drop my Seal of the Pantheon for it, and keep the dodge trinket. I’m also now FINALLY over 30k health in 5 man buffs. Yay! Hopefully she’ll get some more goodies in the Naxx25 run tomorrow (that I’m leading? What? NO! *hands to Josh*). Then I can set her back into her primary alt slot and…
…work on my hunter? Alas, no. Jamethera is stuck as the bastard red headed stepchild of my alts. No, friends, I want to work on my shadow priesting some more.
Stolen from Duct Tape and a Prayer because I can’t access the official crap:
- Glyph of Mind Flay now Increases the damage done by your Mind Flay spell by 10% when your target is afflicted with Shadow Word: Pain.
- Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain changed to – The periodic damage ticks of your Shadow Word: Pain spell restore 1% of your base mana.
- Glyph of Shadow now increases your spell power by 30% of your spirit for 10 sec. (Up from 10%) (Here’s the current version.)
- Improved Devouring Plague: This spell now deals 10/20/30% of its total periodic effect instantly, up from 5/10/15%.
- Shadowform: This talent also now causes Devouring Plague, Shadow Word: Pain, and Vampiric Touch to benefit from haste. Both the period length and the duration of these spells will be reduced by haste. In addition, the mana cost has been reduced from 32% to 13% of base mana.
- Vampiric Embrace: This ability is now provides a 30-minute buff that cannot be dispelled, instead of a target debuff.
Lookit! Lookit! Buffs! Tasty things! Oh my god! I’m so excited!
…granted I still do less DPS than most of our other shadow priests (HOW? MUST FIX) but YAY! Now we get to cross our fingers and hope these changes don’t get nerfed back into the ground by release time.
Also, I find it terribly ironic that spirit is well-nigh useless to me as a disc priest but…it appears that I want some as shadow. What? Damn you. blizzard, for complicating my two sets of gear!
Oasic, how do you beat me as shadow deeps? I MUST KNOW.
…oh they also made it possible for you to bubble nonraid/party members. Sweet! Thanks Blizz! Now I can run circles around Dalaran randomly bubbling people! YAY!*
*I may or may not be genuinely excited by this development.