Putting together a SiB raid is like one of those grid logic puzzles. Our two 10 mans have shrunk into one and a half, maybe, on a good day–which for summer is not surpising or even all that terrible.
The…colorful personalities I have collected can cause issues, however.
- Player A will not raid with Player B.
- Player C would rather not raid with A. B isn’t their favorite person either, but whatever.
- Player B has no idea what the fuck.
- Player D has a whole list of people they’d rather not raid with if given a chance but isn’t that strongly opinioned on the matter. They’ll just bitch. A lot. In whispers.
- Player E doesn’t want to raid with A if they can help it, either.
- Player F would rather not raid with A…or G, H, or I.
- Player G likes everyone that most of the others tend to not like. (I’m glad someone does.)
…and that incompatible alphabet soup is why we did not have enough to raid last week. Or rather, we technically would have had enough, if only everyone would Fucking Play Nice Together, but we can’t have nice things and it is what it is. I love my guild as a whole, but individually? Well…sometimes a GM just wants to choke a bitch. But can’t, because she’s GM. QQ.
And that is why I’ve been a cranky GM lately, because god damn it, children, I just want to fucking raid! If I can’t have ALL of my favorite people at least SOME of my favorite people is better than NONE (I am totally player D, if you’re trying to guess). Mumble grumble.