Posts Tagged Amber is excited
/dives onto ore node
/rogue appears, stabs
/casts Hungering Cold
/mounts and flies away
1) Howling Blast will attract Many Elementals. Many Elementals will kick my ass.
2) The Archbishop is a useless git who doesn’t heal or ANYTHING.
3) Solt stood in fire as DPS. lol. It does indeed hurt and will indeed kill you.
5) Solt stood in fire as tank. lol some more. …oh shit I’m tanking what is this halp. :(
6) …Howling Blast still attacts Many Elementals and Many Elementals still kick my ass.
7) Popping Pillar of Ice means that either the boss will drop Bad on me, or the boss will move. Sigh.
8) HOOOOWWWWWLLLING BLAAAS-FUCK!
9) The run from the graveyard into SW is actually kind of annoying.
When I first started this blog, my priest was a baby!alt and I was still, first and foremost, a holy paladin. You can see my dusty, out dated paladin stuff still there on the sidebar.
Then the priest hit 80, became my main, and it was all about disc flavored bubbles from there. I was so frustrated with holy paladins that I specced her prot and tanked for a bit. Now she’s essentially retired, down to being logged out in her level 60 gear.
I have, however, somewhat regretted the lack of paladin-bubble flavor in this blog. When my dear Celaeno (Orithea?) posted earlier that she felt odd posting paladin stuff in her Disco Priest blog, I went…hmm.
I have now extended her author privileges to I Like Bubbles, so she can pepper us with her delightful paladiny goodness.
I Like Bubbles, now with restored hearthing abilities.
It had occurred to me that, as a BM hunter, I should really have a Spirit Beast. I mean…yeah, they’re not exactly the choice DPS pet right now, but…dude, Spirit Beast. Every BM hunter should have on in their stable to play Pokemans with, right?
I had looked for Loque a grand total of…once before and the others, never. It being a Tuesday night, I figured that maaaaaybe it was a good day to look. Maaaaybe. So Jamethera hopped on her trusty Netherdrake and toured the Basin. Nada. Well, poop.
What the hell, I thought. Let’s go look for the others. I flappy flappy over to Zul’drak and swoop over Gondria’s spawn points.
At the last one, SilverDragon pings.
No really, that’s what I said. “Oh, fuck.”
Naturally she spawned next to the shrine with the elites. Sure enough, mid tame, one of them wanders over and smacks me to death.
“Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.”
I run back. Rez in a corner. Drop the trap in the corner. Start taming.
Watch a bear walk over to me…
Tame completes before the bear goes OMNOMNOM on my face.
Now, for the hard part: a name! EYELZRZ?
My original snow leopard, companion through vanilla and all of my BC raiding, is Schneeflocke. My Devilsaur is Omnomnom, because I thought that was the most hilarious name ever for a dinosaur (and still do). The Core Hound is LootTheDog, for all of us former Molten Core raiders. My wolf is Cúchulainn, a figure from Celtic mythology. As you can see, I’m kind of all over the place for pet names. We’ll have to see what “sticks”.
On second thought: another pet to level? FUCK!
Brief Tanky Ramblings
Normal ToC decided to like me and cough up my tanking trinket. Woo! …now to run it some more for the DPS trinket. Pffft. And then some more to get said trinket for ME, because Josh wants said trinket as well on his DK.
Thankfully I had enough defense to drop my Seal of the Pantheon for it, and keep the dodge trinket. I’m also now FINALLY over 30k health in 5 man buffs. Yay! Hopefully she’ll get some more goodies in the Naxx25 run tomorrow (that I’m leading? What? NO! *hands to Josh*). Then I can set her back into her primary alt slot and…
…work on my hunter? Alas, no. Jamethera is stuck as the bastard red headed stepchild of my alts. No, friends, I want to work on my shadow priesting some more.
Stolen from Duct Tape and a Prayer because I can’t access the official crap:
- Glyph of Mind Flay now Increases the damage done by your Mind Flay spell by 10% when your target is afflicted with Shadow Word: Pain.
- Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain changed to – The periodic damage ticks of your Shadow Word: Pain spell restore 1% of your base mana.
- Glyph of Shadow now increases your spell power by 30% of your spirit for 10 sec. (Up from 10%) (Here’s the current version.)
- Improved Devouring Plague: This spell now deals 10/20/30% of its total periodic effect instantly, up from 5/10/15%.
- Shadowform: This talent also now causes Devouring Plague, Shadow Word: Pain, and Vampiric Touch to benefit from haste. Both the period length and the duration of these spells will be reduced by haste. In addition, the mana cost has been reduced from 32% to 13% of base mana.
- Vampiric Embrace: This ability is now provides a 30-minute buff that cannot be dispelled, instead of a target debuff.
Lookit! Lookit! Buffs! Tasty things! Oh my god! I’m so excited!
…granted I still do less DPS than most of our other shadow priests (HOW? MUST FIX) but YAY! Now we get to cross our fingers and hope these changes don’t get nerfed back into the ground by release time.
Also, I find it terribly ironic that spirit is well-nigh useless to me as a disc priest but…it appears that I want some as shadow. What? Damn you. blizzard, for complicating my two sets of gear!
Oasic, how do you beat me as shadow deeps? I MUST KNOW.
…oh they also made it possible for you to bubble nonraid/party members. Sweet! Thanks Blizz! Now I can run circles around Dalaran randomly bubbling people! YAY!*
*I may or may not be genuinely excited by this development.